Monday, May 12, 2008

Bizarre dreams

Have been having some bizarre dreams of late.

Saturday night dream: I wake up one fine morning to learn that I have a University final examination coming up in less than a week and I have absolutely no clue on the subjects. I initially sweat buckets and then decide to give it up totally, which was when my alarm went off. I actually spent the first hour after I woke up worrying how I am going to pass those exams. No, seriously.

Sunday night dream: Much nicer. I met Thalaivar(!) sitting alone under a tree somewhere and managed to snap a few pictures with him, with the help of a (non-existent) elder sister of mine (I have no clue how such a person materialised in my dreams). I remember telling him that he should quit working with losers like P.V@$u and try working with proper directors like Mani Ratnam and recreate some of the old magic. I also asked him when was the last time he did a movie that did not have to resort to hero-worship. He almost said Baba before he fell quiet.

Wonder whats gonna be my next dream...
That I am a NASA scientist all set to land on the moon to set up the first human community?
That I am a car tester for Ferrari or Lamborghini?
That I sing for Kamal in a Mani Ratnam movie, with music by A R Rahman?
That I beat Roger Federer in the finals of Wimbledon?

Dreams are such impossible things I say :)

Labels:

7 scribbles:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Do you always remember your dreams so well?

-eV

11:16 PM  
Blogger DD says...

No, I rarely do :)

11:30 PM  
Blogger usha says...

ah, those exams dreams.. i dream of them so often.. it's like one morning i wake up and realise that the paper I was preparing for is not the one which is slated for the day.. another one, when i walked in late to the exam venue after the exam had started, and went around searching for my name in those lists outside the hall but couldn't find it.. and many many more..

but everytime i wake up wondering whether i'll pass the test. Infact, one of those times, I wanted to sleep off again and complete the exam!! really.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Nesmel says...

too much... even in dreams you shouldnt be so ambitious.. :D

3:56 PM  
Blogger DD says...

Actually my most recurring dream in the past coupla years (from the few ones I remember) involve me missing a flight to somewhere. Though I have never missed a flight in real life, I have a habit of turning up at the airport less than half an hour before the flight departs :)

6:13 PM  
Anonymous @annie says...

Glad to see you back paks:)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Ms Cris says...

One hour? You should go for a brain test immediately.
I take 2 hours but then I never had to worry about a (non-existent like your sister) brain :D

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home