Monday, January 29, 2007

Rajiv Menon

He is one of the reasons I wanna watch Guru again. B Rangan interviews him here. And Rangan also questions him about my fav (cinematographic) Guru moment as well - the last part of Barso Re where she is cycling away early in the morning. The scene looked out of the world, something really difficult to pull off unless if you are a master of the trade, which Rajiv Menon most definitely is.

Really need to watch Kandukondain Kandukondain and Minsara Kanavu again for the cinematography learnings. Wish this man would shoot more movies...

Labels: , , ,

1 scribbles:

Blogger pophabhi says...

I agree. 100%.
If they ask for the first reason on why I would see Guru again - the answer would be Rajiv Menon. (Not Mani, Not God and Not Abhishek - Rajiv Menon!). I think that the best we can shower on Rajiv. Awesome work!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home