Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Japanese tale of love

Lunch with B at a Jap restaurant. Jap waitress W approaches our table

B: "How do I say I love you in Japanese?"
W: "!!...err... Aishi teru"
B: "Could you write that down for me please?"
W: *smile* "Ok!"
Me: "Why did you ask her? You can get it in any language on the net!"
B: "Well. Then I could just have mailed my wife the link to some webpage. There is much more to this"

Took some time for dumb me to get the point.

Beautiful. Maybe I will also try this after a decade or so :)

7 scribbles:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

You getting too senti these days. Time to get hitched i say!!

Hetro

11:47 AM  
Blogger eV says...

decade? hmmm...

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sudheer Narayan says...

repeat...
decade? hmmm...

4:47 PM  
Blogger banished soul says...

hey.. so what happened to the kaappi? i guess it is still brewing in your mind.. else why THIS post?

like you said, live life king size, and make your own rules for the kingdom..

take care..

8:24 PM  
Blogger DD says...

@Hetro: Baby! Control urself i say!

@eV/sudheer: 'Decade' oru effect-ukku sonnenda :)

@banished soul: I think that first dose of kaappi was strong enough to last for a few days...but tht effect is wearing off now. And this Jap thingie has no relation to that kaappi! ;)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Endless search says...

You will need to marry a chinki...

good ambitions.. not bad.. not bad!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

That was hilarious! :)

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home