Friday, March 10, 2006

Goodbye!

As I leave my current job for (hopefully) greener pastures, I do have to miss a lot of things!
My companion for most of my exploits in the last 11 months, my R-51 lappie...


The wonderful people who have been my very good friends over my 7-month stint at the Chennai office. Though I could not get to meet everyone today, I did try my best and this is part of the crowd at my now-former employer's office here. (In pic below, from L to R: VinLan, GooHan, Sudesi, DD, Prasad, Arvind and Vimal)


Also will miss the sametime chats with the "HEPP gang" and certified-flirt/fin-doubts-enquiry-database Preeti (who incidentally celebrates her birthday today! Happy Bday!), the arbit discussions out here in office, discussions on Captain and everythin under the sun, the coffee machine, official trips to Bangalore, the parking lot, the security staff, the 11.15 AM breaks, late night con-calls, lunch at Sivasai...an endless list...am missing a lot of names here, but then time is running out for me I have to surrender the laptop soon :(

Bye! (Sniff)

8 scribbles:

Blogger silverine says...

Oh no!! Will I have to part with my lappie too? The horror!!!

Anyways best of luck in the green(er) pastures :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger RKP says...

DD,

Good luck in ur new assignment and to find a DUM gang...

7:02 PM  
Blogger banished soul says...

best of luck macchi.. where are you headed to? keep blogging...

7:14 PM  
Blogger eV says...

Welcome to .........

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sindhu says...

All the best for your new job!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Hermit Chords says...

Sigh...tell me about letting go of the lappie...I had to sit and delete all my files, my photography, my music, folder by folder.

All the best buddy. May you shine like yenithing in your new role!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous karan says...

Best of luck for the future.

Don't worry about the lappy -- greener pastures imply meaner 'puters

4:59 PM  
Blogger arun says...

where are you headed to?

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home