Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year? Screw it!

The best new year I have ever had in my life! My 9 month old mobile fone is stolen on New Years early morning, I spend the whole day at a police station in some god forsaken place near Salem in Tamil Nadu, i brave bad roads (sorry, bad is an understatement, there was NO freaking road) for hours to drive down to Chennai fighting depression on losing the fone, face parking issues and pick up fights at my flat, I am stuck up with an old Nokia mobile which has a pale excuse for a keypad, there is no progress in the police case, try to sober up a bit thinking of the Las Vegas trip I was scheduled to make next week, and plan a Bangalore client visit this monday, the travel approval for the Bangalore trip is right now stuck somewhere, and today morning a bomb is dropped saying the freaking Las Vegas trip is freaking cancelled.
My mind is not working, music by AR Rahman and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the only thing driving me right now

whattaway to start a new year! Hope this is a prelude to a nice new year ahead..or did I speak too soon? Keep visiting this blog for the debacles soon to follow in my life this new year

Did neone just wish me a Happy New year?

1 scribbles:

Blogger silverine says...

I've had one such start to a new year. The New Year turned out quite normal :)

Happy New Year!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home