Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nice topic to blog...

Actually searching for the above...coz i desperately want to blog rt now...
Thinking of the topic put me on an interesting chain of thought...instantly brought to my mind 3 Tam songs:

(1) Enna Solli Paaduvatho from "En Mana Vaanil" tuned by Isaignani Illaiyaraja and sung by 2 of my fav singers Hariharan and Sadhna Sargam...i asked myself "Ennathai patri BLOGguvatho..."
(2) Enna Paaduvathu from "Keladi Kanmani"...again by Isaignani..."Enna BLOGuvathu..."
(3) Kanmani from "Guna", sung by Kamal...in which he wants to write a letter to his beloved, but does not know what to put in words...same situation here..i want to Blog, but dont know what to blog...

Okk..enought bull****ting for the day...err nite...i m escape...

Incidentally, this is my first blog from home...home roxxx, though i feel too bad abt missing learnings frm McK, JPM and Cadburys :(

0 scribbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home