Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Deepak D, B.Tech, (MBA?)

With increasing frequency, i nowadays wonder "Should i have joined for my MBA? Do i really deserve an IIM education?"

Dont know why, I have this constant regret inside me that i should have gone for some coding job in some IBM or Infosys rather than dream a bit too big and join an IIM I sometimes feel that this could be because i m among the handful of people in our batch who went for higher studeis immediately after Engg, and most of my friends have good jobs. Maybe its only that i feel i am the only one among my Engg batchmates who is jobless even now...hopefully i wil get over this once i get a decent job...

For now, it is back to lazy days and relaxing peppered by some classes n projects n tests..

0 scribbles:

Post a Comment

<< Home