25 things about me
25. I cry a little bit when I watch some really senti movies/stuff. Typically happens like 2-3 times a year.
24. I have a collection of all the personal greeting cards I have ever received since 1997. They bring back a lot of memories.
23. "Munbe Vaa" has been my daily morning alarm since Aug 2006
22. I prefer online reading to printouts. I have 233 subscriptions on my Google Reader right now.
21. My left leg is slightly longer and left foot is bigger than my right. Same about the left hand. So, when I think I am standing perfectly straight, I am actually not...and I cant make that out myself unless I look in a mirror!
20. I think I have seen ALL the Tom and Jerry cartoons ever made (I am discounting the Tom and Jerry Kids series, that one is nowhere as good!)
19. I think Cameron Diaz is the most beautiful woman on earth.
18. I used to be a bit short tempered till I was about 15 years old. Now I have my anger under check most of the time.
17. I have a very varied taste in music - Beethoven, A R Rahman, Illaiyaraja, Dido, Iron Maiden, Elvis Presley, Muse, Evanescence...to name some of people I listen most to.
16. I learnt carnatic music for more than a year as a kid. My parents gave up ultimately.
15. I am way more comfortable chatting online/smsing rather than talking over the phone/in person.
14. I dont know for sure if I believe in God, or not.
13. The top three alternate career options I am considering - Nature photographer, Movie Cinematographer, Automobile mag editor.
12. I have an alternate orkut profile which I use to snoop into other profiles once in a while, thats probably like twice a year
11. The craziest thing I have ever done was in a Ford Mustang sometime in Sep-Oct 2006 in Death Valley, California. No more comments on that :)
10. I started creating a "bucket list" on Google Docs a few months back. No, its not because I think I am gonna die young! It is just to make sure I can keep track of all the things I always wanted to do. Top of the list is to drive a Lamborghini.
9. I am pretty particular about information tags on my digital music collection. I can actually claim I have a well organised collection.
8. Swades was the first movie I ever watched First day First Show.
7. I became a huge Superstar fan only after I saw Padaiyappa.
6. I love chocolate chip cookies.
5. Sports I have actually tried a hand at - Cricket, Football, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Tsepak, Badminton, Volleyball. I am not an expert in any of them.
4. All my digital time displays are set to the 24h format.
3. I lost respect for the Oscars the year they gave close to a dozen to Titanic. The fact the Slumdog got so many of those this time around proves that the Academy has not changed much.
2. I completed the full seven day "GM diet" a late in 2008, just to test my willpower. I did lose a couple of kilograms along the way.
1. I used to have a great idea for a perfect cinema viewing experience - have smells/odours along with the audio and video to get a complete authentic experience. I dunno if this idea is being pursued by someone.
(This is not in any order. It is in reverse numbering only because I flicked it from Surya and I am too lazy to change it. So there)
I tag the two readers of this blog - Hetro and Fart.